ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Pride Winnipeg hosts the Annual General Meeting (AGM) usually in the month of December.
Who can attend?
- Members of Pride Winnipeg: those who have registered for or renewed their Pride Winnipeg membership have the right to vote at AGMs.
- Anyone from the community: if you are not a member, you can watch the AGM, but you will not have a chance to vote.
When is the AGM date released?
- The date of the AGM, as well as the time and location, is released one or two months prior to the event date.
- Check out our blog, or follow us on Instagram and/or Facebook to stay tuned and be informed about the next AGM.
- AGM documents and any additional information (e.g., meeting link, in case the event is held virtually) will be released closer to the meeting date.
Have an accessibility accommodation request?
ASL interpretation will be available. For any other accessibility accommodations, please email your requests to email@example.com in advance.