Pride mart 2023
PrideMART is the business fair held during the annual Pride Winnipeg Festival at the Forks. This year Pride Winnipeg & the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce have come together to Create the new PrideMART & PrideMART Job Fair!
What’s new in 2023
- Bigger and better layout for PrideMART! For 2023, PrideMART will have a new layout on the festival grounds. This will give us the best traffic flow, with the new festival grounds layout. The new location will be right between the main stage area and the new Community Stage! This area will have all the traffic between the stages. Pride Winnipeg has been working on finding an area that had even more traffic for PrideMart with the increase for the new Community Stage. The official map will be released in May at the Pride Winnipeg press conference.
- Even more programming on Saturday to drive even more festival traffic. Saturday will continue to feature local artists on the main stage and will now include a two-spirit pow-wow, Kids Zone & Community Stage at The Forks. Saturday programming also includes the Trans March and Pride Run.
- Again, this year we are adhering to the updated environmental standards of The Forks. This means no single-use containers (such as disposable water bottles). Only compostable packaging is permitted. No plastic bags or non-reusable containers. Staff and security from The Forks will be enforcing this and may remove non-compliant items or vendors.
- You will need to apply to participate in PrideMART. We have so many great organizations wanting to take part each year but only have space for about forty vendors. To ensure that we have a good mix of businesses that reflect the diversity of the LGBT* communities, we will be selecting which organizations can participate. Special consideration will be given to LGBT*-owned businesses and members of the Manitoba LGBT* Chamber of Commerce & Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce CODE group.
- No change in pricing! You can still choose the level of service appropriate for your business. The PrideMART Preferred Vendor pricing tier gives priority placement and added visibility. See below for details on all pricing tiers.
- LGBT* Chamber Members & Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce (CODE) members receive a 25% discount.
- This year we will be expanding to not only have PrideMART but also PrideMART Job Fair on the grounds.
PrideMART & PrideMART Job Fair, take place on Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4 at The Forks.
|PrideMART Preferred Vendor||$1000|
|Not for Profit/Gov’t||$300|
- PrideMART Preferred Vendors receive the following added benefits:
- Guaranteed spot in PrideMART
- Choice of location
- Custom signage identifying you as a preferred vendor
- Ability to bring your own branded tent
- Electrical hookup available
- All spaces are 10′ x 10′ and include a tent, 2 tables, and 2 chairs.
- Prices include space for both days
- The local artisans area has been discontinued.
- Applications are available exclusively online here
- Applicants will be advised by email prior to May 10 whether they can participate.
- Please consider the environment. We are operating PrideMART in accordance with the environmental standards of The Forks. This means no single-use containers (such as disposable water bottles). All packaging must be compostable. Avoid using plastic bags. Avoid handing out mass brochures that will simply end up on the ground, instead offer a branded promotional item with no packaging.
- Avoid handing out condoms on their own, since many end up on the ground. Consider putting together a kit that includes several useful items.
- Your booth is 10’ x 10’ and includes two 30” x 96″ tables and two chairs. Electrical or water hook-ups are not available.
- Keep in mind that Pride is a family event. So please avoid any offensive or inappropriate display items or material.
- PrideMART is open from 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday. We ask that all exhibitors be set up by 11:30 AM. Any vacant spots may be given away at that time. Any materials or displays left at 9:00 PM on Sunday will be generously donated. (Our cost for cleaning up after you is $50/hour.)
- Vehicles are not permitted on the festival grounds. This includes for setup and tear down. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have concerns.
- We want to keep PrideMART enjoyable for all our visitors and exhibitors. Therefore, we reserve the right to request any exhibitor to remove anything we deem inappropriate. We also reserve the right to expel any exhibitors who choose to ignore any of our suggestions above.
- We hope that all exhibitors can attend. But if something comes up, we can cancel your space for a partial refund prior to May 28. After that, we will not process refunds.
For any questions about PrideMART contact email@example.com