25 February 2020
From 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm
At Daniel McIntyre / St. Matthews Community Association
823 Ellice Ave. Winnipeg, MB R3G 0C3
Gender Café Winnipeg
Gender Cafe is a 100% independent, volunteer-run, and donation-funded project. Their intention is to create an 18+ safer space to talk about gender and build community. We provide warm food, hot drinks, and good conversation at a once-monthly event.
- This venue is physically accessible with inclusive washrooms
- FRAGRANCE & PEANUT FREE
- NEW: Childminding!
- Conversations about gender, using a variety of facilitation approaches, hosted by six passionate and experienced facilitators from our communities
- A harm reduction & trauma informed approach
- Free food & beverages donated by community
- Community resources in the form of information, systems navigation support, & other donated items
- Bus tickets
- A ZERO PRESSURE donation/pay what you want jar - only donate if you want to
More details can be found on their Facebook event page.