The Pride Winnipeg Board exists to serve the members of the community by volunteering their time to plan, organize, run and create the Pride Winnipeg Festival. The board is comprised of Officers and Directors, who lead a team of Coordinators and Team Leads.
Officer / Director
- Vice-President, Operations
- Vice-President, Community Engagement
- Vice-President, Marketing
- Safety & Security Director
- Executive Assistant to the Board
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Executive Assistant, Programming
- Parade Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Website Coordinator
- Safety and Security Coordinator
- Accessibility Coordinator
- Accessibility Team Lead
- Logistics Team Lead
- Parade Team Lead
- Rally Team Lead
By serving on the Pride Winnipeg Board you will be assisting in creating one of the best Pride festivals in Canada! You will gain invaluable experience, expand your personal portfolio, volunteer for a great cause, make friends and have fun along the way!
Pride Winnipeg is committed to being a diverse, inclusive, safe and accessible organization. To assist with this commitment, we encourage individuals from traditionally socially excluded groups such as indigenous, two-spirit, female-identified, trans-identified, non-binary identified, queer and trans people of colour, 55+, and persons with accessibility challenges to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To learn more or apply to these positions, please contact us using the email below.
Your email should include:
- The position you’re interested in
- Your resume
- Reasons why you are interested in applying for that position